Friday, October 24, 2008

Easiest Turnovers in the World!





These are the easist Turnovers in the world! I started making them the day before yesterday when I was frying up my daughter and I some quesadillas for lunch. I thought, "I want something sweet too." So I pulled out another flour tortilla and this time I put some pineapple jam in it, sprinkled with a little pumpkin pie spice, I folded it like a burrito and fried it up like I do the quesadillas! It was delicious!! SO yesterday I used strawberry jam inside (no spices) and fried those up, dusting them with powdered sugar. They weren't as good as the pineapple one in my opinion, but they were pretty good and so easy!!

Next month, I plan to make sweetened cream cheese and get a can of blueberry pie filling! I know THAT is going to be awesome!!

No comments: