Sunday, August 11, 2013

Such a Bright Future!!

What can I say! I know it's been awhile and I've gone through a lot of stuff. I moved from my mother's. Cassi came with me. Jordan went to my brother Tim's. Though I have found out I am physically addicted to ativan. I guess it's not such a surprise when you think about the fact I've been on it for years. But I talked to my Pdoc and told her I wanted off. The withdrawal symptoms sucked and it triggered a hypomanic episode. Not fun, but livable. The Pdoc came up with a plan to ween me off and now I'm doing much better. I went from 2mgs a day - usually at night to help me sleep, down to 1 mg. Tomorrow I go down to .5 mgs a day for a week and then I am done and over with this insidious drug. In fact, since I've been easing off it, I have had a clearer mind, I have been happier. Life is good!

Also a previous friend got her book published. It's called "The Adventures of Four Paws and a Tail: Butch Finds a New Home." It's a children's book. I haven't read it myself, but I am so happy for her! And it has also inspired me to go back and really pursue my dream of getting published!

I have also started pages for my writing because I have more than one book in the running. I want people interested in me as a writer too; not just my book "Assassin's Seduction." If you're into suspense romance or more romance I guess, this might be something you could be interesting! My books are all about that kind of feel with different twists. They are not typical story lines. If you want to find my blog here: http://krystinagrantwritings.blogspot.com/ and you can look my page up on Facebook. It's under Krystina Grant's Writings.

But regardless what happens I won't give up. The last few years have been filled with a fair amount to stress and strife, but I've come through it. I have great friends that are my family. They love me and I love them. They provide me shelter (I do pay them rent), they help encourage me, they are there when things don't go so well, but I can say that in general my life has been good and just recently it has been great! I really feel like I have a bright future. That my dreams will be fulfilled and that I continue to have more good days than bad! 

I am just so happy with my life right now. :-) I feel positive! And that's the best thing of all!


No comments: