Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy to Be Me!

What can I say about today? Busy? Productive? Happy for the most part? How about it all? I went to bed last night pretty late. I ended up sleeping in until 10:00am when Jason finally woke me up. It was good I slept, but I needed to get him to work. When I came home Cassi was awake. Apparently we had woken her up when we were leaving. :-( I didn't even get dressed at that point because I was a bit rushed. LOL! I just stayed in my Pajamas. :-) Even into the noon hour. Cassi wanted her boyfriend to come over and I really like him so far and I believe this will be her first REAL relationship. They both want to take it relatively slow and really just let things flow, like being friends. What I really like is that he's a good influence on her. He wants to become a cop. Maybe even go into the FBI! He also handles time very well! I just like him a lot! Even Jason wasn't upset over this boy. Usually he has a cow when she has a boyfriend or even a boy friend over. But this one might be the real deal. I hope so. I want to see them happy together!

Anyway, I got dressed and started cleaning up the kitchen counters and reorganizing things that were on them. I picked him up from the trolley, we came back and I finished the kitchen counters (Except a little one near the microwave). I put stuff on it that I wasn't entirely sure where else to put. LOL! After that, I went back into my bedroom and let them hang out and watch a movie together. While they were watching the movie, I worked on a letter to a prisoner I've befriended. Unfortunately I haven't finished it yet. Maybe tomorrow morning! :-) I was also on Facebook working on a couple of my groups and then added something to my Page called "Krystina Grant's Writings." I also added something to my Blog of the same name. I also wrote  down some recipes that I want to make. I have been so into cooking lately! Just simple stuff and different variations. So far haven't had a miss yet and that makes me feel so good! It gives me more and more confidence to keep on cooking. I haven't enjoyed cooking like this for YEARS! 

I also cleaned out the litter boxes, Karissa's food bowl and eventually feed her. Then I made dinner - Steak Fajita Rice Dinner. Really simple and turned out yummy. It was also super delicious! Everyone liked it!  Yay! After serving and eating myself, I went back to my room and put the sheet back on my bed. I toss and turn at night and it pulls the corner up. That drives me crazy! LOL! I also swept the bathroom floor a little. Someone else needs to get it up and out. My back started aching tonight, but I am not unhappy with the day. 

I just wish that I could get a little more likes on my FB page and more hits on my other blog. But we'll see what happens! Maybe tomorrow I might work a new story or keep going on an older one. I have two I have started and haven't finished not to mention tons of ideas! 

I have just been feeling good lately!! I don't know if it's a mild hypomania, but I haven't crashed yet and my monthly is due any day now. Usually I wouldn't be this happy, calm or productive! I have really been so happy for the last few weeks. I feel so productive and hopeful about the future! Plus being in an environment where I am loved and appreciated for what I do and not bitched and moaned at for not having done something, or not doing it right or just constant negative attitude. Then being accused of having a bad attitude!! LOL! Go figure! I like who I am right now and that's worth my weight in gold! Seriously - I'm not exactly thin yet! :-D

Well, I am ready to get back into my pajamas, take my night meds and crash! We'll see how things go tomorrow! ;-D

No comments: