Thursday, August 22, 2013

5000 Page Views! AWESOME! But No Sleep...

Grant you, I have had this particular blog since 2008, but there was a year or two that I didn't make entries all that often. I just never thought people would read this crazy diary of mine! But, hey, if people get something out of it, then AWESOME! If not, then who knows!



Anyway, I have been awake for just over 33 hours. It's crazy! My mind just wouldn't shut off last night. It was frustrating that I couldn't sleep, but my mind spent a lot of time working on this new story I started.brain storming like crazy! That was nice. I hadn't had a really good brain storming session in awhile. But I wanted to sleep! When it finally hit 5:00am, I gave up. That was it. I was awake and that was it. Eventually I made some coffee as quietly as I could so I wouldn't wake up Cassi. It was funny! Every little sound I made I would look at her to see if I had disturbed her. She slept right through it. 

Jason has been worried about me all day though. He knows that staying up all night isn't usual and it could be the sign of an episode, but I don't think that is the case. But he has continued to check in with me and see if I was doing all right.

When I had taken him to work on the way back I dropped her at a friend's house. I thought that was it. Well, that wasn't it. I went back home and was taking care of a couple more things around here and then my mother called me. At first she was talking about my birthday and how she wanted to give me money for a shirt or something. I said, "Cool!" Then she asked if I would come over. She is still very nervous. She went outside earlier and there was a black sedan stopped in the street near the house, then it was as if they saw her and left. I don't think that's the case, but you never really know. Jordan was sleeping so that wasn't working for her. She asked if I could come over because she would feel better with a car in the driveway. So I said, "No problem!" And went over there. I stayed a couple of hours. I tried to do some writing, but being this tired, my brain didn't want to function. Then, I was freaking out because I wanted to pick up Cassi on my way back so that I wouldn't have to make another trip - I don't need to do that. It just repletes my fuel. I kind of need it to last at least until next Friday. But I couldn't reach her. I called and called and called. I texted several times. I left her a voice mail. Then I had other people calling her. Eventually she called me back and it turned out she was outside with her friend and the phone had been inside the house. Nice! At least I knew what was going on. Her friend also asked his mom if she would bring Cassi home and she agreed to. So I just stayed a few more minutes and then went out the door. What's funny is that she beat me home!!! LOL! I walked in the door and she was there! I was surprised to say the least! :-) So I go back to my room and she comes in a few minutes later that she is going to see her boyfriend/friend and she's going to stay the weekend with the Aunt there. They are enjoying each other's company, which is nice and it hasn't gotten physical either. I mean, nothing past kissing and cuddling. So I laughed, let her pick out some movies to take with her and talked until her boyfriend's Aunt came to get her.

After that, I was trying to write this before dinner, but my concentration was severely lacking at the time. Susan made Thai Curry Chicken Rice Dinner! Delish!! I'm weird. I put sour cream in mine! LOL!

So now it's after dinner. I feel more focused and I'm finishing up this blog. I plan to take my night meds and go to sleep! God knows I need it after all this. I am exhausted, but I finally feel like I can sleep!

No comments: