Sunday, August 18, 2013

Feeling Like I am in a Field of Poppies!

For the last day and a half I have been so foggy and tired. I realize that I have started my monthly. PMS wasn't too bad this time, which is ALWAYS a GOOD thing! LOL! I know guys prefer girls not to wig out at that time of the month. LOL! 

Anyway, I'm still having cramps, but I have been so sleepy! Literally, it feels like I wandered into Dorthy's field of poppies on her way to the Emerald City. I just laid down and slept a lot. I mean through yesterday morning, the afternoon, last night, this morning - when I FINALLY got up around 10:30am - then I took a nap about an hour or so after that. Since then, I have tried to stay away and have, but I have to say I am still feeling groggy. I guess that means I'll sleep deep again tonight . . . maybe. The cramps SUCK!!! However, the foggy and tired feeling is probably worse!

Outside of that, things have been going pretty good! I have another blog that I started called - Krystina Grant's Writings. I'm trying to get it active. I have posted a few things, but there hasn't exactly been a lot of traffic and no followers, which is a bit sad. I also have a page on Facebook of the same name and there are at least 11 people that like that page. I still want more people to come visit and enjoy. I really want more people to get to know me and my writing. I think it will happen, but it will take time, like most good things. Nothing happens over night - except on rare occasions! Which has happened before.

What else can I say? Not much has really been going on except the sleeping and I had crazy dreams! I read this book I was given within a day and everyone was surprised I was able to, as if it were something difficult to comprehend, but in the dream I got it, no problem! That was a good dream to me. I had a few other strange ones, but that was the one that stood out the most.  I also did finish reading "Alex Cross," "Alex Cross, Run," "The Big Bad Wolf" and then I start on the next Alex Cross book tonight. At least I think I'll start reading it tonight - "Roses are Red." James Patterson is an awesome writer. There are several more of his books that I want - I want to read all the Alex Cross books before I read others by him. What can I say? I really like his character, Alex Cross.

Well, Jason made dinner tonight which was sweet of him. He and Susan crashed hard when they got home. I wanted to make dinner for them, but I was told Susan was going to cook or that Jason was and to be honest, feeling foggy and tired as I have been, I really didn't feel like making anything. However, just as I went out there to just make myself a hot dog or something, Jason told me to go back to my room. LOL! Basically he was cooking, so I didn't mind being told to go to my room! I also got served in my room, in bed! Can't beat that! :-) And it was something simple which is pretty much what I cook too - Mac 'n cheese with hot dog pieces. I think, if I feel up to it, I might cook tomorrow. There are several things I can cook. Unless Jason wants to cook. I love his BBQ chicken! Yum! It's definitely one of  my favorites! Or he might make chili mac which is something else I like.

Anyway, I think I'm going to call this a night here shortly and let this foggy, tired feeling take me back to the land of dreams. I need to get water first! :-P

                 

No comments: