Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Surgery In the Morning

 

Well, I have surgery in the morning. Today I went to my pre-Op appointment. Found out my surgery is for 7:15am. I have to be at the hospital by 5:15am. And before that I have to shower and use this surgical scrub on my front torso. I am not looking forward to that. I mean, I've got to wake up at 3:45am. But at least it's almost here and tomorrow it will be over.

I took ativan so I'm kind of relaxed. But I have some anxiety left. I need to finish packing. I think I might take a little more of the ativan because I might be able to actually get some sleep! The more I can sleep the better.

Well, if I feel up to this, I'm going to write here tomorrow night to talk about after surgery, but we'll see what happens.

Anyway, my short recap of my day. And I took milk of magnesia and NOTHING has happened. Go figure. For now it's time to sleep, I think.

No comments: