Sunday, April 22, 2012

Technically 4 Day Left to Surgery

It's after midnight so technically it's 4 days until surgery. There are things I still haven't done yet. I want to re-write my list for what I'm going to take to the hospital. My mom wants me to call Catherine's tomorrow and see if they carry robes because they said to take on to the hospital. I have to also fill out the hospital paperwork - I've been kind of putting it off, I guess. I don't know why. Maybe because it's one of the last steps and it will make thing very REAL. LOL! But I have to bite the bullet and just do it. I also have to fill the three prescriptions they gave me before I go into the hospital. I am to the point where the anxiety is there, but I'm more just wanting to get it over with so I can start dealing with my new life. It's going to be a big change. When I do start eating soft food I have a feeling I'm going to be eating a lot of eggs and cottage cheese. Always protein first.

Guess I should try to get some sleep. I know that the night before the surgery I'm going to have a very hard time sleeping. It's coming up so fast! At least I'll be getting it done and over.

Time to sleep.

No comments: