Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flashback to the Past

Well, some anxiety got triggered tonight. Though I have been thinking about Denise my long gone friend (though I kind of stalk her online! LOL!), I found out that my Ex Husband unfriended me on Facebook, probably because of Denise. He must value whatever crap she says. Whatever, but I have to say that it kind of pisses me off. I have been thinking about writing John and telling him to say hello to her from me. It would probably create drama and I don't need it before my surgery. What's sad is that we used to be friends or rather I was more friends with her than she was with me. But I do have this fantasy of losing the weight and having that book of mine accepted by Black Velvet Seductions. Then writing her and bragging about how wonderful my life is. I know it's kind of mean, but with that she put Nicole and I through she kind of deserves it. There is a part of me that wishes we could be friends again, but I can't deal with her drama. EVERYTHING is a drama to her.

Anyway, I just should leave well enough alone and realistically I probably won't do what I said I have been thinking about. It might now be worth the aggravation, but it would be nice to how her how well my life is going. I mean, this has really been a good year and it's just going to get better.

And I have to admit that some of the anxiety is still over the surgery, but I do want it to be over. Then go from there. I did manage to fill out my paperwork that I need to take with me to the pre-op meeting and I turned in the prescriptions to the pharmacy. It's coming and coming fast. My mom even bought me a robe from Catherine's today. It was originally $62, but after all the sales I only paid $23!! Isn't that awesome?? I think I'm going to start packing a bag tomorrow. I can't put everything in it yet, but I can get a good portion ready.

Well, that's it. Anxiety. Once Upon a Time friend. My good life at the moment . . . Things will go well. I believe that and I have so much support. That helps. Anyway, time to try to sleep.

No comments: