Tuesday, April 17, 2012

9 Days and Counting

What can I say? The thought that penetrated every waking moment is the surgery and how it's soon approaching. However, I did manage to pick up Jason from the trolley and take him home. Pick up Cassie. Take my mom to Walmart. Drink about 4 diet Dr. Peppers. Then Cassie and I went to Jason and Susan's for BBQ chicken. Let's face it, it's going to be a very long time before I can eat any chicken again - Well, soon it will be that way.

Man I am so tired though too. I don't know why I'm so tired. Maybe I'm stressing too hard on the surgery. THough I just wish I could get it done and over with. Once it's over, it's done and I'll be dealing with another set of issues. But hopefully once the weigh is gone I'll be able to keep it off.

Anyway, this is going to be a very short entry. I did get a new book - "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." I'm going to take it with me to the hospital. I'm also going to take my laptop, pajamas, cell phone, phone charger . . . I'll have to make sure I have everything to take.

That's it for now. More tomorrow.

No comments: