Wednesday, April 18, 2012

8 Days and Counting Down

I can't believe it's one more day closer to surgery. But today was a difficult day. I was nauseous almost all day. It sucked. It was my anxiety skyrocking. I don't know why it was so bad today, but I don't see this getting any better. Actually, it did get a little better after my therapy session, but I won't be talking to my therapist next until after my surgery which will most likely be over the phone. I won't be able to drive for two weeks.

I did spend some time on Cafemom tonight and posted about my nerves. Also one of the women offered her friendship and support. I think I'm going to need it. I also asked women to share their after surgery stories with me so I have an idea on how it might feel for me. That might settle my nerves a little. I also found out that I can crush my lamictal and paxil. It's just the invega I have to swallow whole. But at least it's not ALL of my pills.

I just hard a hard time with the anxiety. Jason thought I might be getting sick, but I knew it was anxiety. He did try to reassure me, which was nice. Then my mom washed two sets of PJs for me. I think I'm going to take my yellow ones. I need to start writing a list of what I'm going to take. I might end up not using anything I take, but you never know. I'd like to be able to post on Cafemom how I'm doing. We'll see how it goes. I just can't believe in just over a week it will be time for surgery.

Wow!!

No comments: