Monday, April 23, 2012

My Surgery Approaches . . .


That pic pretty much represents how I feel inside. I am anxious and a bit shakey. I am not turning back. I'm going to see this through, but I am very nervous. I'm more anxious about how I'll feel after. I am worried about my medications. Will it hurt to roll over in bed? When I get to my feet? Will I be able to keep down my meds? Will I be able to keep down anything? Do I have to use a spoon to mix my protein shake?

There are so many questions and unknowns. It makes me tired just thinking about it all. Of course, I'm tired anyway. Hope I sleep tonight.

I did get some last minute stuff today. My mom bought me peppermint extract and sugar free popcicles. Also as a last meal I got a McDouble with my salad and then my mom bought See's Candy for Diana and brought Cassie and I a piece each back. That was a nice treat. I also did some packing for the hospital. I just can't wait to get it over with. Each day just brings more anxiety and it's not going to go away until this is done and over.

Anyway, all I have is tomprrow and Wednesday . . . Thursday is the big day. Man I'm nervous. Kind of wish it was tomorrow so that I can just get it over with. But for now I need to take my meds and tried to go to sleep.

No comments: