Sunday, May 6, 2012

Man I Miss Food! LOL!

Wow! I never thought I would miss food quite as much as I do. As you can guess, the surgery went very well. The day of surgery, I weighed in at 416 lbs. A week after surgery I'm down to 403 lbs. The thing is, the more I'm stuck with the bland food, the more I want things like chili relleno burritos! LOL! It's HORRIBLE! I got my daughter a Carne Asada burrito and I just about died from the smell. It smelled so good!! Before sugery I could still eat what I wanted up to a point. Now, it's going to be months before I can eat chicken! Though I'll tell you, I am thrilled that I will be able to eat white fish in a week or so! I might even get the little bay shrimp. I might be able to eat them too. Like now! :-D It just sucks, except for the weight loss. I'm almost under 400 lbs! Just that is AMAZING!! So as much as I hate not being able to really eat, I'm happy to be losing weight.

I just hope I don't have to deal with more delicious smells. LOL! I won't be that lucky with my mom cooking for the kids though!

Anyway, that's about all I have to comment on for now. Tomorrow I'm going to go to the gym. Hope I have enough energy to go and work out.

No comments: