Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fatigue, Light Headedness . . . Dehydration?


It seems like it's been a long day. I had my pdoc appointment this morning and I was surprised I was taken right in. Usually there's a good waiting period. But I am guessing the person before me didn't show up. My Pdoc actually spent a lot of time with me. What was kind of neat was running into the RID leader. She could see I've lost weight and that made me smile. It's nice to know it's that noticeable! And I talked to Jodi and my Pdoc about my surgery and they both agree that we're going to have to see how things work out with my meds. We may need to adjust them as I lose weight. I'm not looking forward to that if that's the case.

Anyway, as I was leaving I got a text from Daniel. I knew he needed a place to stay so I told him to come over. I got the rest of the story from Daniel, but I didn't tell Jason what I know. It's not worth the drama that comes with it, you know? Daniel asked my mom if he could live here for a week and she said sure. I wish it was for a longer period of time. I don't want to see Daniel go back to Oregon. We'd never see him again! And he has a job here! Then Jason wanted me to pick him up and take him home, so I did. Cassie spilled the beans about Daniel, but that was no big deal. I played down anything Daniel told me and I also told him I didn't want the drama. Think I ticked him off a bit, but it's true! Who needs drama, right?

Well, I'm tired and have been all day. I've also been light-headed and really fatigued. I finally called the Surgeon's office and talked to a nurse. She said it sounded like I wasn't drinking enough water and getting dehydrated. I hope that's been fixed now that I've had a lot of water. But I still feel fatigued. Guess I'll see what happens in the next couple of days. But for now, I'm going to maybe get a string cheese and then zone out for the rest of the night.

No comments: