Monday, May 21, 2012

Pain in the Abdomen . . .


Well, I haven't had a whole lot to say lately and writing on my blog has really just been the last thing on my mind. Usually I am so tired at night that I just haven't written. But I figured it was time to just jump back in and start back on my trail.

I was supposed to go back to Water Aerobics tonight and I had the intension to do just that. But everyone around doesn't want me to carry my gym back and now I am having some kind of pain in my upper right abdomen. It hurts when I stand up or sit down and sometimes when I lean a certain way. I called my surgeon and talked to the nurse. She said that he thinks it might be a pulled muscle - not sure how that would have happened . . . But to apply hear to it and come see him on Wednesday morning. This will be interesting because I have never gone there by myself. On the plus side I'll get weighed and I'll get to see what I've lost. But I'm nervous going there.

And as far as applying heat, we had no heating pad and no water bottle so my mom gave me her credit card to get a heating pad and buy Taco Bell for dinner. What's awesome was that I can each the refried beans!! I have had them 2 days in a row and no ill effects. It's nice to be able to have something to eat there.

The sad things is that I have been using the heating pad and well . . . it hasn't helped with the pain. That SUCKS! Anyway, tomorrow Susan will give me directions to the office tomorrow so I hopefully won't get lost. And I HAVE to get my car insurance out tomorrow too! I don't want it to be late, but I was just too sore to do more. Plus I have to pull out more money which sucks!

Anyway, I guess that's it. Trying to keep a positive attitude. After all, I think I am still losing weight. That will be nice to see a result. That will keep me motivated. Speaking of, I've only had one real meal today. Think I better have someone get me something. I'm sure that adds to my fatigue.

Guess that's it for today. 

No comments: