Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Still With the Pain :-(


I thought I'd be asleep by now, but NOOOOO! I have to have restless legs! Outside of being tired I've still been having that pain all day when I get up and down and when I twist a certain way. It's like I'm getting stretched apart and when it happens it HURTS! On the upside I'm seeing Dr. Tanaka tomorrow. But I'm nervous about what he'll say and I'm nervous about getting there on my own. I have directions, but I think there might be something wrong about it. But I don't know. Guess I'll find out when I get there.

I managed to take my mom to Vine Ripe today. Cassie came with which was nice. She went in with Grandma while I waited in the car. I didn't want to get up if I didn't have to. It sucks. I also helped Cassie with a speech and then a science project. I also watched Deadlist Catch tonight which was an emotional episode. But I'm yawning and want to sleep so hopefully I can now.


No comments: