Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tension Rising

 

Well, the day for the most part was okay. I stayed home from going to the gym again. I thought I was going to take my mom around places. But I slept until it was time to pick up Cassie from her half day of school. After that, I took my mom to the bank and then we went to Vine Ripe for veggie and lamb chop stuffs. I got some Halva even though I didn't know if I could eat it or not.

My stomach has felt a bit full today. But nothing serious. No nausea and no vomiting or diarrhea. Breakfast was some 2% cottage cheese. I couldn't eat a lot of it though. Then lunch was a scrambled egg which I kept down easy enough. The smell of the onions and peppers that my mom had cooked was so hard to resist. I so wanted to take a piece or two. But as it was, I had Cassie get me a piece of Halva. It was a bigger piece than I would have taken and I was worried about the "Dumping" syndrome. But nope. It was good and I was okay.

I have been a little emotional today and I am not in the mood to deal with Jason's crap. The tension between Cassie in regards to him is emmence! SHe really doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. Not even Susan. I am hoping this eventually changes. Personally, he wants me to come pick him up from Amaya and take him home for the next three days and personally I think he wants to get together and I am just not in the mood. That's just more stress than I need. And now he's kicked out Daniel. Grant you, Daniel had a big mouth, but I wouldn't have wanted him to go. And personally, Jason can say he hasn't been looking for a way to get Daniel out of the house since he got there, but he has! Maybe things just got out of hand today. I hope so. But I just wan't want the drama! I don't NEED the drama. What I need is calm so that I can continue to heal and move forward. I can't wait for time to pass and I can start eating more variety of food!

Anyway, I just hope there is no more stress around Jason. I don't need it.

No comments: