Saturday, November 22, 2008

Aggravation Already This Morning




The aggravation has already started . . . I can't reach Greg. He knows that Jordan's party is today. The boys are all waiting for him to come. I have texted him. Called him. And NOTHING! I HATE it when this happens. It raises my anxiety and stress levels through the roof. I mean, I know he doesn't sleep normal. Neither do I. But commitments are commitments . . . And he expects me to marry him at some point? He said last night that I didn't trust him and you know, I guess I don't. I don't trust him to pick me up when he says he is. I don't trust him to be here when I need him. Not that he hasn't been there to take Cassie to urgent care, but it seems like appointments and stuff are hit and miss and since this is my son's birthday party and he's flaking I am not very happy at all.

Of course, I just talked to Jason who is hosting the party with Susan and he's going to have Susan pick us up. And pick up the boys too. She's got a little car, but maybe it will work out in a couple of trips. Guess Greg will just have to live with the fact that he let us down. I just get so sick of hearing, "I'm sorry." I mean, I understand a lot of it, but you know, I hear it so often and this is my son's birthday party!!! Then he expects me to be in the mood more often than I am for adult time . . . Yeah . . . with the stress he puts me through??

Anyway, I am just angry. I will get over it, but I hate it.

No comments: