Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sometimes when you hear rain you get hail


I am just drained so this is really going to be a very, very short entry. I wanted to talk about yesterday's Thanksgiving with Jason and Susan . . . and I had other things happen today - issues with my Ex boyfriend, a teacher at jordan's school, and everyone at Cassie's school. It didn't help that I didn't even get 4 hours of sleep. So I need to run off to bed as soon as I can. But I am just having a bad night - emotionally. My "Aunt Flo" is trying to figure out if she's staying for going which always adds to that. But being tired, faced with a lot of challenges and some of them total bullshit ones . . . I guess I just need sleep. Maybe tomorrow will seem brighter if I could just get more sleep. We'll, see . . .


No comments: