Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting to Know You - Again! LOL!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yeah, after myself!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today, really. I hate crying.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not particularly
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey-baked Ham!!! Yes!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep! Jordan and Cassandra
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so! We'd both be pretty quirky!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? LOL! Nope NEVER! :-P
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope! They are long gone!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Uh, no . . .
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Depends on the day! Lately I have been into Rice Crispies.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't remember the last time I owned tie shoes . . . but even then I think the answer would have been no, if I could get away with that.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I don't think so, but people keep telling me I am emotionally strong.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Phish Food and Moose Tracks
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Body Language. Smile. Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My body, I guess.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I think I miss my dad the most. And my niece coley. I would have liked another chance to try to help her.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure! But I don't hold my breath!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Gray and fuzzy!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A piece of celery
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some game my son is playing.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pumkin pie spice, baked goods, strawberries, vanilla, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, pineapple, steak
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jason
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course! She's my sister!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I really don't watch sports except on rare occasions or when someone else is watching them. Even then I'm usually doing something else. LOL!
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with gray highlights.
28. EYE COLOR? Olive Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, but I might one day!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Steak, Mexican Food
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Bourne Ultimatum
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink Nightgown
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both from my kids
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? It varies with my mood. Chocolate and Berries is a good combo. So is Chocolate and Peanut butter . . . Eclairs? LOL! So many choices!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND I won't even hazzard a guess now . . .
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Nicole since she sent it to me!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished "Gateway to Atlantis"
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing. My mouse pad is invisible.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The First 48
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Outside of music? Hmmm . . . cat purring, rain . . .
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? England! And it still wasn't far enough! LOL!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't know how special it is, but I write. That's my passion and I'm told I'm good at it!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? La Mesa, CA
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING? Whoever actually replies!
48. WHO MADE THIS UP ANYWAY?!?!?!?!? Someone with a lot of time on their hands! LOL!

No comments: