Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spent Way Too Much Money . . .


Wow I have spent so much money in three days! A lot of it is stuff I wanted, but also stuff I needed. Some of the stuff I wanted were DVDs from the Blockbuster that is closing near me. I spent just over $60 and got about 10 DVDs. Got some I haven't seen yet and then some that I just love. I also went to Catherine's and bought 2 swim suits and a set of Pajamas. The swim suits were originally over a hundred dollars a piece!! Thank god everything was 40% off! So my total ended up being about $160 I think. I also went to Walmart where I got "The Glades" Season 1 and "Commando" which I found in the $5 bin. That bin is awesome! I also bought two harlequins because they were Sheik related AND I got milk for me. That was just last night.

Then we went today. I picked up "Hawaii Five-0" Season 1 which they didn't have at Best Buy. Literally they didn't have ANYTHING I was looking for! I was so irritated!! But before that I got a new bed!! It's awesome with a pillow top! I can't wait to sleep on it though I won't be able to until tomorrow night.

Anyway, back to Walmart. Not only did I get that series, I can't remember what else I got! LOL! I can't think at the moment. But I don't think I bought too much. But when I got home my mom reminded me that I needed to get new towels for the gym. I also needed better shampoo and conditioner so on our way to house/dog/cat/guinea pig sit we stopped at Walmart again!! This time we went upstairs where electronics, and I ended up with one more DVD - "Australia" for $10. Love that movie! But on the way to towels I saw pillows on sale!!! So I grabbed two of them. They were about $4 apiece. Can't beat that for BIG pillows. I figured I needed them to go with the new bed. My old pillows are flat and they suck. Then we got to the towels and Cassie found me a BIG purple towel for my body - It doesn't go all the way around, but it's good for now. Then she found me a turquoise towel for my hair. I also ended up getting Cassie the next book in the series she's reading. I also got a leopard print fleece blanket. That wasn't it though. I also got Karissa some treats, conditioner and shampoo for me and then some for Cassie. We also got hair color and I got Cassie a St. Patty's Day shirt.

Now I remember what I bought earlier in the day - a reem of printer paper, mechanical pencils for cassie AND lead for them. I got me some colored markers. My other set got screwed up. Then I got my pens that I like. I even got Cassie a flannel shirt from the clearance rack AND a beenie hat.

Needless to say I have gone to Walmart a lot for two days and spent A LOT of money!! But I did get some stuff I needed.

It was pretty cool though. When we got to Jason and Susan's Cassie trimmed my hair and colored it for me. A nice medium auburn. Then Cassie colored her own hair - BLONDE! Very blond!! It looks good. Jordan just watched TV. Now that's what I'm doing. I'm very tired though. I watched some TV myself. I watched about half of "Star Trek" the latest movie. Then I watched "Restaurant: Impossible." Now it's "Iron Chef America." But what's sad is that I'm so tired and I can't sleep. Jordan is in the same boat, but for him, the new couches Jason and Susan have isn't comfortable to him. It sucks. He's going to be tired tomorrow and so am I. I did take my meds tonight. I think I forgot them this morning. I have forgotten the morning meds more than usual lately. I need to get back on track big time.

Anyway, I guess that's is. I need to try to sleep. We'll see what happens.

No comments: