Saturday, July 4, 2009

Annoying Teenage Brats!


Well, it's sad, but that's how things are. Some teens are just brats. They don't think. They plot and they willingly bully kids younger than them at the behest of their psychotic parent.

I might be bipolar but I don't use my kids to do my dirty work. If I'm ticked off with someone, I don't play games. I tell them directly and I CERTAINLY DON'T USE MY KIDS!!

A friend I had a falling out with almost a year ago is having her daughter, Heather, not only play games with my nephew Taylor, but is now playing games with my Cassie through her friend Kimmie. I can't believe that someone whose 15 years old would continue to be that immature. But then again, if I look at her mother, Denise, I can see why. Not only is the woman bipolar like me, but without knowing her other diagnosis, I know for a fact she has Histrionic Personality Disorder where everything is a crisis. Drama, Drama, Drama! Though she claims she doesn't like it. SHE CREATES IT!! The woman is nuts, but I've always loved her as a sister, yet this is seriously pushing it. I mean, it's been a year since our falling out!! Get OVER IT already! And to use hers kid to bully a girl whose only 11 years old?? And to pick on Cassie because of who her mother is and who had a falling out with HER mother? It's just pathetic. If this is how her Heather and Kimmie are now, what will they be like as adults?? Not really sure I want to know that one.

She told my daughter that I was a b*tch, that she was a spoiled f*cking brat. This was on Gaia by the way, and of course, the little coward blocked my daugher because I think she knew I was going to get involved and do something about it. Well, I did. My daughter and I reported her ass to Gaia for bullying and abusing. I hope they cancel that little brat's account and that she'll know better than to hurt people like that. Until she can mature a little bit and not abuse over the social network, I hope they keep her off. Of course, that's just dreaming, but oh well.

Then my nephew found out what happened and my son found heard his sister crying and why and they are both are ready to slam Kimmie and Heather for playing games like this (They will not use bad language, but definitely use condescension

which I am all for). It just sucks that these kids are

so easily lead to do this.

I mean, it's one thing to stick up for your parent. I understand that, even if your parent is in the wrong. That's what kids do, but this is totally uncalled for, hurtful and beyond what's reasonable! My daughter was in tears!! All I can be certain of at the moment is that Karma is a bitch and eventually they'll get theirs. Even the universe recognizes teenagers on their way to adulthood.

Anyway, all I can do is hope that this little witches gets what they deserves.

Ugh!!! Bratty Teenagers!!!

At least the other teens I know are good kids. But there's always a few bad apples and in this case with a worm in one. Ah well . . .

No comments: