Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy August!


Well, it's be better if I didn't still feel rundown and just off. The last week I have had major anxiety attacks which are annoying and I haven't wanted to take my ativan! But they are starting to get bad and I might not have much of a choice soon. Plus, I just feel fuzzy. Not sure what that's all about, but I hate it too. It just seems like I might lose myself in this fog somehow!


The good news is that I'm not so far gone that I can't edit and I'm going over my manuscript again with a fine tooth comb. I think getting the big edits done was VERY important, but I missed a lot of little stuff because I was sick and not feeling well. Now that I'm better I've been working on it. Another thing is that I was editing from beginning to end. I had to because of the new scenes I was going to add in. But all in all, for small edits it's easier to jump around. That way you're focusing on the one chapter and not the story. It has been working great so far! I'm about halfway done and I am hoping that by the time the weekend is over I will have most if not all of the edits completely done!


After that, it's just setting up the book in the right format and then it'll be ready to go should an agent ask for it! It's rather exciting!


I just wish I weren't so tired. I feel like I could just lay down and take a nap. THAT sucks, but I guess I'll live. Maybe I'll feel more like myself next week. One can hope!

No comments: