Sunday, August 12, 2012

What a Day


Well another day . . . Not too exciting though kind of busy. I slept late but I still took my mom to get her nails done. I took Cassie and Paige to the mall. Came home and got on the computer for a little bit when my mom called for me to pick her up. Then as I'm picking her up Cassie calls for me to pick her and Paige up. They certainly didn't stay long.

When we got home I decided it was time I tried to get iTunes installed and my iPod. However that didn't go so easily. I couldn't remember my password. Then I couldn't remember my responses to the security questions so with all my  attempts I got myself frozen out for 8 hours. UGH!!! But I did play on Facebook, downloaded my photos onto this computer, but they weren't loaded in order!!! Totally aggravating!! But at least they're on here now. And as a final object to accomplish I wrote an email to my Aussie!! I don't know if or when he'll write me back, but I hope he does.

Anyway, watched the new "Tanked" episode with Tracy Morgan. It was awesome!! I took my new medication for my restless legs and already I see improvements. I played with my tarot cards a little. Not sure it's going to work out for tomorrow, but you never know!

Now it's time for bed . . . Night!

No comments: