Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Perky Than I have been!


It seems to me that I haven't had much to say these last couple of weeks and when I have had something to say I was just too tired. I have been very, very tired lately and it was driving me crazy. It was also keeping me off the computer. I mean, it's hard to want to do anything when you feel like you can just drop off to sleep!


Anyway, I started taking the Paxil my pdoc wanted me on and to top that off I ended up with an absessed tooth! So that meant antibiotics. In fact, when I went to the ER they put an IV in me and ran antibiotics through me. They also gave me MORE antibiotics to take. The sad thing is I can still taste them! ICK!! But the swelling is down so the infection is gone or almost gone. Still makes me wonder how much the exhaustion was from the antibiotic/infection and how much was the paxil. I mean, I was sleeping 12 hours every day!! Today not so much. I slept late because I didn't sleep well last night. Restless legs got the best of them . . . Time for another med change - Benedryl in place of the other medication I was taking.


So I'm doing better today and I'm happy of that! Yay!


No comments: