Saturday, December 19, 2009

Even Diana Can't Bring Me Down!

Well, it helps that I won't be seeing her for the next two weeks too! I am house and cat sitting for Jason and Susan while they luxuriate on a lovely cruise to Hawaii, I get to enjoy the quiet of their place. Actually it won't be quiet with children here, but it's a good noise compared to the bitchy, screeching my sister does. I won't go into the petter crap she's been pulling all week except to say it was over a glass and a trash can. Yeah . . . for three days on this shit. But I spent most of the time packing or running around.

Packing was interesting trying to get everything packed. Some things had to wait until the very last minute like food and meds and stuffies - Well, my stuffy. And moving everything here took three car loads spread out over the week. We also brought Karissa and froggers. I think froggers is shocked by the warmth. Karissa seemed to remember being here before. She ran into the bedroom under the bed, then was on the bed, the dresser . . . remembered where the food was . . . but shocker of shockers she came out into the livingroom! I never expected she would in a couple of hours! I thought at least it would take a day or so! Anyway, the other cats all have different reactions to her. Katianna is relaxed, though not sure she wouldn't hiss if right up in Karissa's face. Christopher doesn't seem to mind her. They were both under the bed together. Romeo isn't sure what to think so he's being cautious and Anna is just plan scared! But all in all I think it's going to be okay.

Cassie is playing with her friend Paige. They made paper snowflakes and they are really, really pretty. Wish I could post a picture, but I don't have that ability yet. I will be able to though! I will! Anyway it was a type of snow flake I'd seen before but had never made myself. Cassie showed me how to make them last night and they are so beautiful! They also made paper chains and have been playing with stuffies and littlest pets.

I feel a little sorry for Jordan though. He was going to play WoW but the computer is being stupid and now he can't play it. There isn't much else for him to do other than watch movies. He's going to go insane! But it beats being home with Diana the bitch.

It's just so nice to be here! We have a tree and Christmas lights. I can play Christmas music and plan for stockings and presents. I feel relaxed here like I can finally relax. Maybe a can get a shoulder and back massage from a friend of mine. Think that would make things near perfect. :-) So I am in a good mood. I am happy and I am going to damn well enjoy the holidays!! LOL!

1 comment:

Danna Hobart said...

Reading your post reduced me to tears. Silly, huh? Well, I am happy that you found a way to be able to relax, but I suppose I am a bit jealous. Wish I had someplace to get away. The stress in my home is unrelenting. I hope your holiday was wonderful, and that all your kitties got along too.